my insurance covered it all...

Brien Stocker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I recently began using it but, because there seems to be so many
variables connected ted to what causes pain and what makes me feel
pain, I am unable to be certain if the Lyrica, at this time, is the
reason for perceiving less pain.

Complicated answer, but the simple answer is: it is providing pain
relief far better than gabapentin or gabatril, over this current
trial. I encourage those with neuropain to try it free. The mfr. is
offering free trials and my pharmacy appeared to have been able to
push through 3, 7 day free trials!

Given this, please check whether it will be covered when billed, over
the long term, to your present drug insurance!

Substantial relief from nerve pain may be out there for us!!!!!

Happee Friday,

Brien