From: David K. Kelmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:53 AM
To: Tim Syfert; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] levaquin adverse reactions...?

Hi Tim,

When I took them, they gave me stomach cramps that were worse than when I ate a couple of peyote buttons a couple of years after my SCI.  I have used Cipro brand and other Fluoroquinolones, but the Levaquin caps were a mega-dosage written by the doctor covering for my doctor while he was out of town.  My doctor wouldn't have wrote a script for the med-dosage caps.  These things had my stomach knotted and twisted for about four days.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Tim Syfert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've taken it 3-4 times with no reaction either. This is news to me too.

Tim

Eric W Rudd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Same here.

Eric W Rudd