I take something called rootin from gnc.  It shrinks them.  I don't know what it is supposed to be used for but works for the hemmroids.  I haven't had any problems since I started taking it.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Syfert
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] what to do about hemroids

I cleared mine up with grape seed extract and generic metamucil.

Tim

Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Dave!

I just went to those sites and I think I might have internal hemorrhoids. Lately, I've been having a Hell of a time taking a dump while sitting up - no problem while lying down. This is one of the symptoms of roids because they are affected by gravity. Same with passing gas - sitting up, not so good - lying down, no problem.

Dan