Also known here as IVOC Technology. I've been following some of the progress in trials in AZ and in Germany, where IVOC is used to drive vehicles.

In a message dated 3/2/2006 1:31:22 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Just got this in my mail from a friend but i'm not in the US, can anybody help please

Hi Martin,

I'm not a quadriplegic, but I'm writing a story for Horizon Airlines Magazine on the use of speech recognition technology and part of the story will be how this can help overcome mobility impairment. Do you, or do you know anybody who is a quad using a wheelchair who has also used speech recognition technology to enhance accessibility? I would like to interview someone for the feature story who has first-hand experience. Thanks. My email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Scott Driscoll