Hi Wheels,

Thanks for their new Link.  I've got it Bookmarked now!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/3/2006 4:30:28 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I didn't go last year.  I got married that weekend.  I didn't know that.  Now I've gone from pissed to sad.  I can only imagine one reason vendors pulled out -lack of attendance.

Is there anything more to the parade besides rolling along a parade route?

Eric

So you will now be responsible for the Expo moving to Detroit, as you weren't there, lol.

I enjoyed the parade and what happened at the park, after the parade ended.  I invite you and all others to see what happened last year, by going to their new website at: