Hello

Time does fly doesn't.  One or two years after the injury I scolded a family member because they bought me mittens with thumbs.  Only a few seconds later did I realize that all gloves have thumbs.  Because I have no use of my fingers, I thought stores would sell gloves without thumb projections.  Now that was weird.  Don't you also forget what it was like to walk down the street or even to have sort aching  feet.

Dillon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Well, the clock has turned past 12am into the 14th March... it's officially 4 years today since I had my accident, 4 years

To me it feels forever, but compared to some of! you guys it's no time at all.  Pretty scary huh

Love Smurf xxx