Oh mate,
i've lost count of how many times my spc has been ripped out,mainly through negligence from nurses.Don't worry mate,even though it's not pleasant i think the trauma should subside.

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Today when my wife was taking off my pants for shower and bowel routine...she said my catheter hose got tangled and it pulled completely out of my stomach by accident while the balloon was still inflated. This was a 1st for that happening. We just put in a fresh one and all seems ok........never could reach my urologist. Has this ever happened to any of you ? I guess all is ok...It only slightly bled very little when we put in a new catheter.
                                    Thanks, Dan c-6  going on 9 years post and had supra pubic about 5 years.