Hey,
Im still dealing with nerve pain in back and stomach areas. I take 50 mg amytriptyline at night when I need it, and two lorezapams a day when I need it. I find that swimming helps me, I do that twice a week through a program here called Show Me Aquatics which is a swimming program for the disabled here in St. Charles. The next time I go to the doc Im going to try Lyrica as well, Ive heard great things about the drug. As far as my independence I can transfer, drive, cut toenails, cathe, basic meals, dress.....but I havent been able to do bowell routines independently yet. I swear to myself eventually I will but like you Dan my help which is my dad doesnt wantb to let me take over, so my only chance is to learn to do it on my own while he s at work. This is very challenging, so I havent accomplished that yet.

    Ron c7.....8 years in Quadadise