I tore a whole in my cover as well.  I just can't wait to heal from this flap well so I can eventually get a firmer cushion down the road a bit.  I pray. LOL!! I hate the roho only for the reason of transfers. It's very difficult and I have arm strength.  I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you all.  Well I remember slightly but I had a firmer cushion when I was regaining arm strength and learning to transfer.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Transfers & Chairs

Hi Stacy,

After I went to a  ROHO cushion I had to stop my transfers alone because I tore the first cushion trying to transfer with a slid board.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Im in a manual chair but use a roho cushion now and that is my issue with the transfers.  The board gets caught in the material instead of between my butt and the seat and then once I get to the chair, I'm sunken only when I'm half in the chair.  Anyone else with roho's that transfer have that issue?

Stacy