Hi Bobbie,

I'm getting fitted for the seat and back that will go onto my new chair.  Medicare has a 6-month time between when they "approve" a chair, and when they send the money for it to the Vendor.  It is my understanding that my input is key on whether or not the money is sent for the chair at the end of the 6-months.  Take your time getting to know the chair.  If there is something about the chair that you don't like, let your Vendor know about it.

With Love,

Dave Kelmer, Texas Representative for SCIC Group
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/scic/
C-4/5 Complete
04/25/1976 - At the Age of 22
Wichita Falls, TX
Father & Grandfather
Yahoo ID: davekelmer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,
   Well, Monday I go pick up my shiny brand new powerchair from my vender. Please remind me of do's and don'ts procedures. What are my rights before signing for it?
  Wish me luck,
        Bobbie