Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Its That Time of the Season- Organ Donations
It’s funny I rode motorcycles for about 20yrs. It’s ironic I was on my bike when I became a quad. But I was shot in the neck while on my bike. I only wore my helmet when in states that required it. But I was an organ donor. :) and am a donor now if anyone could use anything other than my eyes. My internal organs are probably useless :)