Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] syrinx pain or neuro pain

I acquired quadraplegia in December of 97 (ho ho ho).
Pain kicked in late 99. I began taking Neurontin August
of 2005. Pain levels have decreased from 8 , 9, even
sometimes an unbearable 10. Now it's 4 and 5,even that's
pretty intense but i would just love 1 hour pain free just
to remembr what it's like. The moment i wake it instantly
triggers and this affects my willpower as i am so preoccupied
trying to fight it mentally therefore becoming more tense
causing it to linger.     Thanks.
                                               Rob.