Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Scorpion
Scorpions are like spiders spraying does nothing unless you spray them directly :) your exterminator should’ve told you that

On 5/9/06 1:28 PM, "Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I love the move we made to AZ, but we now have found our fifth scorpion. 1 in the house, right next to me. It stung the dog, but she was ok. All were the very small Bark Scorpion, the more poisonous of the local ones. The others were on the wall of the house and in the yard. The last was on the underside of the yard umbrella when we opened it up. We have the house and yard sprayed, but they are hard to get rid of. They just “keep us on our toes”.

Greg