My Permibil is in the shop and they just told me the crack I saw is in the frame and they no longer have replacements for that one. It’s the part that holds up the elevating seat, so there way to risk that. Thatn leaes me with my TDX3., The sad part is, I once had work done on my TDX so the insurance knows I have it. I hate it, but they can try and make it more comfortable, but no buying a new chair…. Shi#&%

I knew the moment they were working on it, I shouldn’t have used my insurance on that chair. It’s been my backup for a year and a half. Now it’s my main chair. And no new one for awhile. Unless I can get enough reasons why this one is no good.

Greg