i used it 5 weeks and got nothing... quit cold turkey...ouch...  u definitely know that you were on it afterwards even though no relief at the time...
am winging it solo once again.....

Steve Oldaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been taking Lyrica for 2.5 weeks.  So far, I have received no relief from my chronic pain (pins and needles, extreme cold, broken ribs feeling).  My doctor said it could take as long as 1 month to determine whether or not this drug will have any appreciable effect.  I definitely feel the drug in my system.  Not sure how to describe it.  Makes me somewhat drowsy, somewhat cloudy headed.  It is manageable, but not something I wish to continue if I receive no relief from pain.

Steve - C4, 18 years