Yes income minus ALL medical expenses.  I only paid $19 a month.

KK

On May 19, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Miss Liz wrote:

how do they determine a sliding scale?
do you show proof of income?

From: KK Batte
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] 3miles

Hey Mark - Is there a YMCA in your area?  We have 2 in our tiny town.  They have a sliding scale payment plan & a lift to get you in & out.  The warm warm, heck any heat at all makes my body stop functioning.  That makes it impossible to go to any of the rehab pools.  The indoor pool at the Y is not heated but open year round.
--
KK