I hear ya Ron--why do all the meds that can help us have such awful side effects, ARG !                          Dan H.  c-6  8.9 yrs. post -- not the other Dan in here  lol

RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ill keep that in mind. Im going to the doc soon. The amytriptyline works pretty good for me at night, but my stomach is looking more bloated, and im arching my back more in my chair, kinda like a pregnant lady, lol. I wish I knew some meds to cut the pain some that doesnt bloat you like you drink a 12 pack every night.

Ron
c7