Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Handicap Parking-smoking

they are killing us, 2nd hand smoke is more dangerous.......

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 5/26/2006 12:38:20 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
True, they are hurting themselves...I can't stand people smoking cigaretts..another product that effects the whole worlds air quailty and harms others.... but we can't kill the smokers  lol    but they are killing themselves.

Actually, you are very right.  This is not the 1020's when we were dumb and ignorant
of the smoking facts.  Almost the 22th Century and some of the population still doesn't understand or wants to understand some basic facts about the dangers of smoking.
Happy Holiday