I think I have a realistic view of tobacco...it's a curse for stealing the land from the indians.

john
P.S. there is an actual medicinal value to tobacco?

In a message dated 5/28/2006 8:41:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well said Mark.  And you wrote from personal experience.  I too once smoked for alot of years.  The reasons or excuses are really not important, but we've both learned our lessons.
And I sincerely hope... not to late either.
Tobacco is used in the farming industry and as medicine.  Let's not forget many of the many by-products of tobacco.  Let's keep thing in perspective.

When I'm driving, I've often smelt the smoke from the cars in front of me while we were sitting at a light. Whew.  Now that part is still nasty, lol.