Thanks John. I forgot to say it is an intermittent cath, so when I insert it my bladder is usually full. That is why I usually have a stream instead of a trickle.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] need more advice
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:40:53 EDT

With an indwelling cath I don't think you go by stream, trickle, or drip. Is
your output normal? It should be draining your bladder as the urine drains
from your kidneys. this doesn't normally happen in streams. It, however, can happen. I would pay attention to amount of output and color as well as oder. Ideally, make a list of questions and ask your urologist. I haven't used a cath in
a while and I'm going from memory.

Good luck William

john

In a message dated 6/5/2006 4:34:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Are you straight cathing,supra, or foley?  I can't remember.

Eric