Whoa!  Didn't mean to dispute your experience as not suffocating.  Only to explain that the way it happens to sci is usually instantaneous.  From normal to nothing in the blink of an eye.

Eric

S. Dial wrote:
I didn't say my experience was like an SCIs only that I knew what it was like to suffocate to death which I do, and yes, when I told them I was having difficulty breathing I was still able to breathe AT THAT POINT yet they continued to ignore me and not only let me lose conciousness from slowly suffocating but to even die - so what's your point, Eric? That I don't know what it is to suffocate? Bull.

Steph