there are debates at www.newmobility.com and www.carecure.org under Politics.  If ya like yer head handed to you.......go for it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] motion

OK,
I'm a day late.
But I usualy "react" when someone gets me started ;^P
Those who know me, know I like to debate, but I deal in facts not "feelings".
Sorry guys, I've really tried, but I never could get in touch with my "feminen" side.
If anybody wants to debate "a political issue" with me, we can move it off the Quad-list.
But isn't half of what we deal with about "politics" in one form or other?
Whose going to frame the debate?
Obviously, I'd make a poor choice.
Stunt