The span i just bought offers both auto turn and pressure relief.  I have used both modes and there is absolutely no noise and is nearly imperceptible.  I only use pressure relief mode and sleep on my back ONLY.  Avoid overlays and consider the benefits of the strong edge and the raised edge for safety. m

PS  I AGREE THAT THIS IS NO PLACE FOR POLITICS and VERY DIVISIVE DISCUSSIONS

LOVE,

Brien