Do any of you watch Dr. G., Medical Examiner, on the Discovery Health Channel on Friday nights?

Last night's episode covered the story of a female quadriplegic [Shannon Johnson I believe] who was found dead face down in the sand in a park in Orlando, Florida.  I can't recall 'when' the incident happened.

I can't remember if Tony lives in Orlando.  If so ... Tony ... do you remember seeing it covered in the news?

Even know Dr. G. "supposedly" found the answers to her mysterious death ... there were a lot of questions my husband and I had that did not add up and completely jive with Dr. G.'s findings and final report.

Just curious.

Lori C4/5 Complete, 26 years post

Tucson, AZ

AGE - 41