Hi Lori you got the right Ray I finished my last iv on sunday afternoon they did an urine test half way through and showed that it was cleared up went the other 5 days and just did another follow up urine and blood test on wednesday havn't heard anything yet, i'm feeling better urine looks good so i'm praying it's gone were leaving monday for a trip to the white mountains for seven days our first mini vacation in 5yrs (since my accident) so i'm a little nervous hope everything stays cleared up and we can enjoy ourself's sorry for the late reply just got in from work still weak from all the antibotics (heat dosn't help either lol) have a great weekend and happy 4th to you and your husband. RAY:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:43:30 -0700
Subject: Pseudomonas bacteria

Dear Ray,

Pardon me if I am writing to the wrong Ray.  But are you the Ray that just recently had trouble getting rid of a Pseudomonas-caused bladder infection and were/are going to the hospital daily to receive IV antibiotics?

If so, have you finished your 10-day IV antibiotics routine yet?  And, if so, has your most recent urine culture come back negative?

Lori
Lori C4/5 Complete, 26 years post
Tucson, AZ
AGE - 41