THANKS!

Well right now my fiancee is the mass producer- my job is marketing, photographing the products and maintain the website. As far as a patent goes- that will take time and more money.

Good luck with all of your ventures!

Tim

www.whoopiekat.com

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That is fantastic Tim!!!  Before I go on ... can I ask you how you "mass produce" your merchandise to be able to have it in stock?  And what about a patent on the jewelry?  We would have started a home business long ago on "certain new ideas" but we have found that patents are so expensive that it is something we could not afford.

It is great that you can share your main interest with the person you share your life with.  Actually, I have been meaning to write a post asking other people what their summer hobbies have been.

Both my husband and I are very much into photography and possibly investing in one of those large printers that print out very large prints for us to be able to sell.

In the meantime, or this summer, we have been very active in genealogy.  My husband began his genealogy 30 years ago and was able to go back 14 generations on one side!  That is pretty impressive but at the beginning of May he stumbled upon a breakthrough whereby he has gone back to 1025 AD and has several names from a short time B.C.

When you go back that far [B.C.] there were so many ways and means of keeping track of days and times ---- so as far as those go we only have the names.  Depends on whether the peoples were using the Gregorian calendar or the Julian calendar or their own calendar!  LOL

Anyway, we have over 10,000 names in our database now.  And my husband is a perfectionist and likes to have at least two sources to make sure that the data is correct.  He has been helping me now with my family but for several reasons we have come to some standstills.  I will not go into detail with it now because unless someone is very much into genealogy .. it is not important to bring up right now.

My husband was thrilled with his breakthrough because he found out that he is related to Charlemagne and many Kings of England.  And there are several lords and Saints as well!  Prior to the breakthrough it was pretty exciting to know that he is related to both President Madison and President Taylor.  But now, the list of Europe royalty that he is related to his phenomenal!

We will eventually make it into a book available for all of the family as well as the general public.  And possibly get it published.

Most of you are probably enjoying the great outdoors that you wait all year long for [as I did the 21 years I lived in New York State].  But we decided to take THIS HOT Arizona summer and work on a couple of indoor afternoon projects together.

Lori C4/5 Complete
Tucson, AZ
AGE - 41