Date: 07/02/06 17:50:21
Subject: [QUAD-L]

hello out there ....

this is my 1st time e-mailing here and i hope it works.
i have been a quad for 25 years ... it was a diving accident.

i'm an old quad ... 59 years old and live in central, fl.
i need advice in finding an attendant.  my wife wants a life of her own,
so i need to find one.

any help will be deeply appreciated.

alan labarr