Hi I'm Terry, I've been a C5/C6 incomplete quad for the last 27 years of
my 45 years of life... the past few years have been much harder for me
being a quad due to a few different reasons...
I'm finding it hard to keep on wanting to live my life more so now than
ever before... I would like to meet & chat ( via the net ) with other
quads that are having problems coping with life...
anyone that feels this way and would like talk about it please contact
me via email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or chat via MSN Messenger,
take care regards Terry...