Tracy from the quadlist here. It's so cool that your husband shares your interest in genealogy. So do I! I had two great aunts who did tons of research to prove our descendancy...as it happens, I also descend from Charlemagne. My Aunts took many trips to England, Scotland, Wales, etc. Were members of The Magna Carta Dames, DAR, DRT (Daughters of the Republic of Texas). So I was left with some invaluable info.

I have now been able to work on my Dad's side of the family but only back to the early 1700s, then, brick walls...so frustrating. My Ex had NO interest in this stuff, nor does the rest of my family so I hope you and I can chat and swap notes sometime.

Tracy