I use chip clip.  The extra width helps even more.

Eric

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Kel,
I love reading too but I have no movement below my neck. I use an automatic page turning machine but paperbacks don't work on it. The books that work best are hard cover library books that have been read many times. Here is the site - http://www.touchturner.com/

If he insists on reading paperbacks, maybe you can devise an easel, clip the covers open, and clip the pages open with clothes clips. I still use clothes clips on my books with the page turner to keep the book open and prevent it from turning too many pages at once.

Good luck!
Sandy