Hey Man.  That's what I'm talkin about!
If you can do it..... do it.   And it appears that you done did it, lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:22:46 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Subject: [QUAD-L] Met a list member

Hey people I was in Tyler this Saturday for a family re-union on my Mom's side and got to take about 30 minutes to visit with Amye aka LittleQuad.
It was awesome to finally meet a list member(and a cute one at that)after talking on and off the list for over 5 years.
Had a great time meeting for the first time and hope to do it again but not at a Sonic out in the Texas heat.
I sure wish we could all  meet at Stuntman's BBQ every year because 30 min isn't near enough time to talk in person, not to mention it was hot and not a beer in sight!

If you can meet another member I encourage it.

Peace,

Mark
[Image removed]