So sorry Bobbie, I hope you don't have to wait long, and until your next aid comes.  Can you tilt back and have somebody pull you up straight, when they come back?  That's when I tried to do, if it happens, it is so miserable.  I hate it when my aide forgets to pull me up after getting me in the chair and doing my exercises. I just read your post again, and you have to wait till 730 or eight. it is so hard waiting on that person to come. I have this duct tape that hanging stabilized by cardboard that I devised hanging from a boom that I have over my desk, that I have my aide put pills on.  I guess I need to put some pain pills on also.  At least maybe some painkillers would relieve the pain. I usually have my senna on mind .

Dana