it sounds like you might enjoy this site www.wolfgangsvault.com  turned my son on to it and he loves it.

alan
----- Original Message -----
From: RollinOn
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] I miss Jerry C

It could be I'm not positive but I think his name was Jerry and maybe Gerald went by Jerry.
I don't think the one I'm talking about was an Ozzy fan though.
btw I seen Ozzy at the US Festival in 83 along with Scorpions,Quiet Riot,Van Halen,Judas Priest,Triumph(who was amazing) and Motley Crew and man what a show and that was just the second day.

Mark