-
From:  Disabled.stories
Subject FW: Sharing stories
Hi,  you are invited to share your stories that have brought out  humor as to the absurdity of other's ignorance when it comes to your disability.
I am sure such stories hold underlying meaning that will actually educate the general population.  We are attempting to gather as many true stories as
we can, and to publish them in a collective book.  Please take the time to check out the below eb site for more information.  This will be a collaborative
effort representing what you all wish to convey to the public.  So please click on the link and submit your  true stories!
Thanks,
Disabled Stories Staff
http://mysite.verizon.net/disabled.stories
Please feel free to pass along this link  to as many people as you think would also like to submit their stories.
http://mysite.verizon.net/disabled.stories