And don't forget how many on death row have been released after DNA came to play but there's no room for error with what will soon be trash.
Don't forget about all the innocent Iraqi's that Saddam surrounded himself with or the thousands upon thousands of Iraqi women and children that lived in Baghdad that he shocked and awed but that's not life it's collateral damage.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: 07/17/06 11:24:30
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] For Those Who Live DownUnder!

The man who as governor of texas executed more death row prisoners than any other and as president has gotten more of our troops killed for non-sense, somehow, believe that using some gue thats being flushed down the drain at a fertility clinic, is immoral and against life. I hope when they find it cures stupidity that his family is denied access to it!

john