Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Transportation Requirements in Jacksonville, Fla

I personally wish you success in your efforts and have forward a copy of your letter to Matt Motko, Executive Director- CIL- Jacksonville, FL for their perusal and comments.  I sincerely
believe that you have a marketable story suitable for Dateline-TV
Both Justin Dart and Ed Roberts, would be proud to see you follow tracks.