Hi,
Ive been a c7 quad for 9 years, 7 of those I have do 3 hours therapy every tues and thurs. Im strong as hell, but Im not going to walk away, at least anytime soon.

If I had the chance for stem  cells or any possible therapy to get on my feet or better myself I would take it. I would work 24 hours a day if I thought I could get better.

But the truth is stem cells are many years away from helping any of us old time quads. Its going to help the freshly injured way b4 it helps us. Another fact is people that have healthy families dont care about paralyzed individuals, and many of them feel we brought this on ourselves or werent right with god.

So enjoy the small things we have left and build on them. Dont get caught up in the hope game, give yourself the best life you can by getting out there and doing something to make you feel worthwhile. If a cure comes......youll hear about it.

Remember noone gets out of here alive, and the so called able bodied are only that way for a time. Everything has a duration period. Even the most gorgeous blonde will dry up and get old.

We are all equals and deserve to live and enjoy life, get out and demand yours. Dont let any red tape or bad attitudes stop you.

Ron c7