From: Bill_J
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] follow-up on community transport

Keep on them, Austin.  They can't deny you transportation for regular doctors appointments, school, work and shopping for groceries at least once a week.  Write your congressional representatives at the state and federal levels a cc the letters to a few investigative reporters at local TV stations.  That should get action.

I'd like to see the email, please.

Bill age 55
C6 Incomplete since 7/20/68
Leesburg, FL
I personally don't mind growing old, but my body's taking it badly.