lol.  Hitler was the first one I could think of.... he always seems to be the one, but we know the experiments that were done by the Japanese during WWII.
On issues like this, I always wish that I had the wisdom of Solomon before I tried to elaborate on sensitive subjects.  There are some very well educated, wise and smart people on both sides of this issue fighting for the cause.  I just hope the decisions we suppose are the right ones.  If not....