Only stem cells derived from abortions are not not federally funded.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Stem Cell Bill Killed

he just made it impossible to do stem cell research in a facility that accepts gov't funding. A little technicallity that makes 97% of the medical fasilities in the US unavailable for this research.I hope he watches his children die of a slow debiltating disease that would have been curable in 5 years.

john