Hi Larry,

I am 53 and 30 years post, so your situation is of particular interest to me.  I have not had this happen to me, but I have heard from Quads over the years that had lost their sexual interest at the time of their injury, and others that lost interest over time.  I would suggest that if, after an overview of any medical/medicine changes over the past couple of years and there doesn't seem to be anything that might cause this to happen, that you and your wife sit down together and have an open, good, and honest talk about your feelings.  It could just be the two of you need to refresh your lives together.  I believe you are too young to lose your libido's instinctual biological drive.  Advice is easy to offer, but I do wish you all the best in whatever you need to do to take care of your marital problems.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I know this is an issue that has been discussed here before, but I need
advice. To put it bluntly, I am 54, 35 yrs. post injury, and the lastyear or
two, my libido has taken a nose dive. It may be my medicine(oxycontin,
ditropan, prilosec) or age or both. Anyway, it is causing some marital
problems as you would expect. Have any of you guys experienced this? Do you
have any suggestions? I need your help guys. Got any wisdom for me?