I'M 50% CZECH - MY DAD'S 100% - I'VE DONE SOME GENEOLOGY - IT'S QUITE INTERESTING.  MY GRANDMA HAS TOLD US STORIES THAT ARE SO INTERESTING - SHE'S 89.

NICKI
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 2:27 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] heritage

Hey everybody-
    I'm asking this in no way negatively.  I was wondering what
heritages everybody here, (who wants to share), is.  I think it's
interesting to learn about different cultures and the similarities and
differences each have. That was always a neat part of Social Studies in
school.  I'm German, Irish, Polish, and Czechoslovakian, & not Native
American, but an American.  Anybody else want to tell? : )
-Angie