I just turned in a chair that I was not satisfied with, just happened to be a peach tree equipped TDX5.  For me I was having difficulties with seating, but I really feel it was more of a vendor problem.  The wheelchair was not getting into my van satisfactorily and I am currently not in the position to purchase a new one.  I am hoping to be able to get a new Quickie in place of the TDX, but I just don't know what they're going to do next.  My odyssey has taken over 2 1/2 years and I sincerely hope yours does not even come close to being is difficult as mine has been.

Definitely testdrive the chair you are thinking about.
Billy