The Q6 and X5 are real similar in many ways it seems, the X5 suspension is strange because you can't pop a wheely your back tires and CWD won't let you but if you take off at top speed your front tires leave the ground and this is for climbing curbs I hear because it's calibrated in the torch and pressure so if you come in contact with a curb and press fwd the torch or pressure will sense you're against a curb and let your front tires go up the curb and the same in reverse going down a curb if it senses less pressure on the tires they press down firmly until desired pressure is assumed or something like that.
It's real innovative stuff.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: 08/19/06 16:03:53
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fast Chairs?

Hi  Danny,

On my Q6000 the suspension has "Active-Trac® ATX Suspension with integrated rear dual-strut suspension and articulating caster beam."  http://www.pridemobility.com/pdf/Brochures/Jazzy/Quantum_6000.pdf

I haven't put it to any real hard tests yet but it does ride nice going where I have taken it.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Mark, what do you guy's like so much about the CWD chairs ? I heard they can turn sharper, but can they go in the grass ? from the pics I have saw of them --it appears they would constantly tip forward to the in front wheels or backwards toward the rear wheels.....I have never tried one yet but I am due for a new chair next year.     Thanks, Dan

RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Greg,
That's a tough question to ask about chairs because it depends on what all you need it to do or where you live etc....... but  I will tell you I went from RWD to CWD and I'll never go back.

Mark