To Dave and all of the quad list- a gift from me to you.
You may type in the word quad at the end of the order form under the coupon code and you will receive $2.00 off every order purchased until October 2, 2006.
This is not spam- just a request from Dave (a dedicated quad-list member); so I thought I would pass the savings on to everybody.

Tim c5-c6 (quad-list member for many years)

Whoopie Kat Jewelry (64 Products Now Available!)
PO Box 552
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
(641) 295-5133
www.whoopiekatJewelry.com

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Tim,

How would someone get a coupon code # for checkout?

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

t crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is the link----> www.whoopiekatjewelry.com

I did check my personal site (www.geocities.com/onemofortom) and the Whoopie Kat cartoon character is the link for the jewelry site and it is working fine.

Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Tim,

 I clicked everywhere and did not see jewelry on your site ?
Dana

Between December and March here. Summer months are radical months.

t crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To all the August anniversaries and others- I wish you all good health and many more anniversaries to come.

Tim- c5/c6 18 yrs. post

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 True a lot of August Quads.....I  just passed 9 years August 3rd--car wreck-c-6

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm one of those unfortunates that goes by his middle name. I'm William
Willis on this list. Why I registered with my first name, I don't know, but
I have posted fairly regularly for about 3 yrs. I have noticed that August
seems to be the month for sci's.