In a message dated 9/6/2006 12:55:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What brought this up, W? Are you around a smelly chair? Keeping your chair clean is like keeping your house clean. Just do it!
Sandy
Amen Sandy!  For most this might be impossible.  That is why it is important to have others do it... and the reason why.  I see alot of w/c and smell even more, lol.  Funny, but 1st impressions, a smelly chair says alot about a person.  I'm sure you agree.
I agree! If I have an accident, we change covers, get out the lysol & all is good. I realize some may not have an extra cover but you can sit on a chux while the cover is cleaned. My problem is DOG HAIR & DUST!
Diane