Hi Stacy,

I am only 53 but if I can help just let me know.  Good luck, and work hard, on your courses, and you will climb mountains with your knowledge!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I know I am not as active with the group as I should be but I've been pretty busy. I am taking online courses with University of Maryland online and  of course I have to take 4 classes to get school paid for by vocrehab.  One of my courses is psychology of adulthood and aging and  I have to do a paper about aging that touches on a few points in my course.  I would like to do a paper on people that get a disability or spinalcord injury before 65 and have aged with that disability.

 I am going to look up information and use a combination of information  I find and questions answered, of any of you over 65 that aged with your spinal cord injury.  I am just curious if there is anyone on the list over 65 before I compile questions I would like to ask.  I was thinking about heart disease, circulation; if not too personal, maybe addiction and depression.  I haven't quite decided on the exact questions I want to ask,

 I want to know if there I know there were a couple of active people that wouldn't mind helping me out.  I know we had a few, but I haven't seen them in quite sometime.

It would be greatly appreciated,
Stacy