Drug dogs are rewarded with playtime.  When they find, they play.  If they don't find... they don't play.  Chasing the ball is one game to consider.

In a message dated 10/23/2006 11:22:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We have often said that the dog could bust us for all the meds we keep in our house.   I bet he would let Jimmy know if I tried to hide some " pot " in this house.  At the University of Mississippi ( Ole Miss ) they do grow pot there for the school of pharmacy.
Kathy