Title: EasyStand Forum
Hey guys, I sent this out earlier but this is really starting to pick up and wanted anyone that joined the list to enjoy, take a minute here http://www.easystand.com/forum/index.cfm to learn what this forum is, and how it works.

You will see that we have started a few different message boards – Standing & Health, EasyStand Products, Funding & Appeals, General Discussion and Feedback.  In each message board you will see a list of topics which are called “threads”. When you click on one of these threads, you will see “posts” following it.

Feel free to start a thread on any subject you want. When you start a thread you start a conversation. If you have a question or comment, just post it. If you know the answer to someone else’s question or have a comment, go ahead and add that too.

Whether you are considering standing, just got your stander, or have been standing for years, you can benefit from this board.  You do not have to own an EasyStand to participate in this forum. If you are a therapist or supplier you can also use the board to network with others in your field.  Here we can share ideas, stories and experiences.  Have a great tip, a question, or a comment to share?  This is a place to network with other people who are dedicated to improving their quality of life.

Consumers, suppliers, therapists, parents – everyone is welcome. So, go ahead, start talking.  http://www.easystand.com/forum/index.cfm

Thanks

Dillon Kuehn