I have a few useful websites that you should visit to learn more about funding opportunities for your van:

http://www.handi-ramp.com/resourcectr.htm

http://www.handi-ramp.com/addlresources.htm

http://www.handi-ramp.com/Funding.htm

In addition, my company has put together a program that helps individuals and families to locate and modify their homes to meet your specific needs. The Home Access Program is an initiative sponsored by Handi-Ramp, one of the oldest and most trusted names in accessibility since 1958. Our customers expressed a need for resources in the areas of home modifications and relocation services.

The Home Access Program features a FREE searchable national database of realtors, design consultants, handymen, architects, and contractors. Also, we’ve teamed up with Countrywide Home Loans to help roll the cost of home modifications into your mortgage as well as provide reverse mortgages. Other great features of the Program include: daily ADA news, a monthly newsletter, and accessible home listings.  Check out the website to learn more: http://www.homeaccessprogram.org

Happy Halloween!

Anne Tripicchio

Marketing Manager

HANDI-RAMP

510 North Avenue | Libertyville, IL 60048

847.996.6848 direct | 800.876.RAMP | 847.816.8866 fax

www.handiramp.com